Our Scottsdale Line of Seat Covers
Scottsdale seat covers were one of the first upholstery style covers that we manufactured or at least experimented with. We went to an Auto Trim shop bought a few yards of this fabric because it was the best looking toughest fabric we could find and we wanted to change the market, which we did. We glued a foam backing on it, sewed it together, and installed this experimental cover on a seat. We started a new car seat cover trend again. It seems like we are always on the cutting edge, and better yet these covers last up to eight years or more. Originally the Scottsdale fabric was manufactured to be the original upholstery for Chevy Trucks and got their name from the Chevy Scottsdale Pick-up. Unfortunately Chevy, Ford, Dodge and other manufacturers do not use fabrics this stout any more, but don't worry, you can put it in as a seat cover for any car, truck or SUV and it looks fantastic. It is still one of our best sellers after many years. Try a set on your automobile and you will most likely purchase the same fabric any time you trade in your auto. The Scottsdale seat cover fabric itself is a durable nylon-polyester/poly-propylene blend with a foam backing to give the cover body which improves the look after installation. Scottsdale seat covers are perfect for truck seat covers as it wears as well as any other fabric on the market today.
- Available in 12 Different Colors.
- 3/8 inch foam backing for added comfort, fit, and durability.
- Pre-Treated with a Scotch Guard (stain protector).
- Available for almost every car truck and SUV, dating back from the 1960's to 2010 Models.
- Guaranteed fit when selecting Custom or Full Custom Fit Covers.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 1 year warranty on seams and stitching.
See what our customers have to say!
Posted on 09/27/11
Posted on 07/15/10